Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wiki Collaborators

I found using the wiki collaborator an excellent tool to inform people on the course about my upcoming event. I had to go and change this several times and this was easy to do. I was able to copy other formats (that other students had used) and make this readable for other memebrs on the course. Everything was stored in one place, I could scroll through the information and find out when other peoples meetings were. The links were posted to meetings and this made it easy to find meeting rooms. This is a tool I would consider using as part of my teaching in the future.

2 comments:

  1. What are the things you have to think about when using a wiki to facilitate an event or learning? How would you use a wiki to facilitate growing online community?

    ReplyDelete